Graphtech Peizo System, Anyone have it??

• Thread starter Infused1
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Infused1

Reaction score
Since I put my guitars in the Blackouts category, Im missing my Tom Anderson Neck pickup for cleans, so I want to try and get the best of both worlds. I can use the Ghost Peizo system from Graphtech on my Schecter Bridges and wanted to know if anyone here has it, how they like it, and does it give a near acoustic sound?? Also, which module would work best? They have some there that can handle 7 strings, but are there other modules that are nicer that can handle the 7 strings? They also have the wilkinson bridges in this, so I would be able to use it on my builds, so it will be a win win if they are nice enough.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ibznorange

Chief Officer/RHLC ©
Contributor
Reaction score
It sounds great imo, although it benefits just like any piezo system from a good outboard eq. Im growing more and more fond of the taylor k4 actually

jeb

Reaction score
I've put a graphtech ghost system in my MM silhouette special... This thing is great... run that thru a aphex acoustic Xciter pedal and you are ready to go!

I did a latino song some times ago for a woman at the office who give stretching lessons.. she wanted something latino :p
The rythm guitars was made with the ghost system and the aphex pedal.

http://jebelanger.googlepages.com/Custom_order.mp3

Jeb

')