Great friend died today. Improvised expression.

• Thread starter MacTown09
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Faine

Playing guitar.
Reaction score
I'm sorry man, same thing happened to me in 2006, a friend of mine was killed instantly in a head on collision. She was only 16. I still miss her. Beautiful song, I honestly listened to it 10 times now. I really feel the emotion you're trying to convey here.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

theclap

Reaction score
I like how this ends, very unresolved, really reflects the way someone feels when something unexpected liek that happens.

MacTown09

Reaction score
Hey guys I am glad to hear you enjoyed/related to this. I went to her funeral yesterday and it was by far the most emotional experience of my life. She was an amazing person and changed so many peoples lives including mine. I wish everybody could have had the chance to know her. Thank you for your support everyone

Faine

Playing guitar.
Reaction score
Hey, would you be able to post a link to the song so I can listen to it from my iPhone? Thanks!

Faine

Playing guitar.
Reaction score
You can listen to it from your phone dude. Just click the link and it'll kick you to the soundclick mobile site with the song ready to play. That's how I listened to it.

Yeah, it's there now. It wasnt before.

Jontain

Reaction score
really powerful way of expressing those feelings man, hit me harder than words ever could.

My thoughts are with you in this difficult time, I hope in time you can celebrate the life she had, the life she gave and cherish it dearly.

R.I.P

ghostred7

Banned
Reaction score
RIP Megan. Even in her passing, she gave the world one last gift....inspiration for a emotionally compelling and beautiful song.

')