Great friend died today. Improvised expression.

• Thread starter MacTown09
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MacTown09

Reaction score

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

RedChord

Reaction score
I love this. It really captures that bizarre, empty feeling you get when you realize someone you've always had around won't be there anymore. Beautiful tone too. I've listened to this several times.

R.I.P.

Antenna

Oh God Damnit!
Reaction score
So sorry for your loss Bro. We all know how hard that kind of a loss is, you just captured it in sound. Amazing composition.

krypter

Reaction score
I really like the "errors" in your playing there. And i mean this honestly. I love how its NOT perfect, its kind of disjointed. It doesn't feel thought out and rehersed, it feels, organic. It feels real and i like that. Its just one dude with a guitar and something to say that can't be said in words.

I also really like how there is no "written" or definitive ending. It just...kind of stops. No signals to say the end is coming its just....not there anymore. Very, very fitting. Good on you sir.

Well done.

Reaction score
I'm sorry for your loss. I know that feeling. Did the same thing when my dad died. Don't remember any of the things I wrote, probably for the best.

')