Great gear from your country.

• Thread starter SSK0909
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

guy in latvia

Reaction score
Only thing gear wise i can think of from Latvia are:

JZ and Blue microphones - both apparently quite famous world wide, sadly above my budget to check out...

We also are responsible for a shitload of soviet resistor and tube based technology having had the biggest plant in the soviet union for that stuff...

But most importantly 25 large scale beer breweries, over 100 types of beer, the oldest brewery in northern europe (also one of the oldest in europe), but sadly not really well known/sold internationally, so if you get a chance, try em out!

Damo707

Ibaninja
Reaction score
In Australia they have Maton guitars which are awesome. Mi Audio effects and amplifiers.
NZ have Crowther Audio pedals and red witch. cant think of anything else they have..

FrancescoFiligoi

Guitarist in Within Destruction / Abiogenesis
Reaction score
There's LOTS of super high quality stuff here in Italy, let's start with guitars...

Manne Guitars - my absolute favs
manne-left-handed-custom-guitars.jpg

GNG is another awesome company, but they're very pricey
p_gng_fc22.jpg

corsi-sito-gng.jpg

And then there's Rash which are famous because of Marco Sfogli using them.
-52431805523447650.jpg

There's tons of good amps too, my favs are BRBS, very warm sounding Hard Rock/Shred amps:
BRBS100-site_2.jpg

More common and known are Mark Bass:
Nick.h3.jpg

and Brunetti:
l.jpg

Another very pricey, but AWESOME (maybe the best one) company is Masotti Amps:
ampangle.jpg

We also have exceptionally good cabs called Dragoon, custom made in Florence. Best 2x12 I've ever tried!
DavidBrayDemoDragoonCabsAEAMics_800.jpg

Sang-Drax

Reaction score
In here we have Meteoro amps. The cheaper ones aren't any worse than Marshall's ones, but go for half the price. Never played a high-end one, but I think they endorse Andreas Kisser. They had a 300-watt model some time ago, which is as impressive as it is useless.

My own amp is a Lifesound, a Brazilian-made boutique amp. I don't have pix of my own at hand, but I have this one, which is the same model as mine, but with different colors:

DSC00740.JPG

It features 4 channels: 2 of them are cloned after a Fender Bassman; the heavier ones are built after a Dual Recto. Quite cool indeed.

Also, some people in here own a 7-string acoustic guitar by Giannini, a Brazilian brand despite the Italian name.

veshly

Reaction score
Dr. Scientist is a Canadian company and they make great pedals. Love the shit out of my RRReverberator.

')