Great news for jackson fans

• Thread starter 7STRINGWARRIOR
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
That's cool, it'll probably be a Pro series, but either way a new reasonably priced 7-string hitting the market is always a :yesway: for me :)

Wolfv11

Reaction score
I would LOVE a Soloist 7 with a floyd and some colour options.
White, Black, some sort of Transparent Dye/Burst. Something that is different and not the same ol' shit from other companies, *cough* *Ibanez* *cough*

eaeolian

Pictures of guitars I don't even own anymore!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
damnit means we'll get them next year at this time

Depends. Last time they made this kind of comment, they introduced 6 new instruments (or variations) at Winter NAMM...

Demeyes

Reaction score
They need to do this with at least Jap builds maybe few USA models. Jackson is my brand when it comes to 6 strings so this would be cool. I would love a nice 7 strings soloist to match my 2 six string ones.
The way they said a line makes me think that they will do a run with a few different shapes, which would be cool.

darren

Forum MVP
Reaction score
I'd love to see an SLSMG in anything but matte black.

reptillion

Reaction score
matte black=awesome.

Jackson did copy Alexi Laiho's old guitar with the RR-24, which i would have got if it had a friggin neck pup, rr1s are awesome but they lack 2 frets

but seriously, there are 100 seven string strats on the market, we need more shapes other than the xiphos

jacksonplayer

The Fusion Guy!
Contributor
Reaction score
Oh great, just what I need, another guitar. :lol:

It's almost guaranteed this/these will be Japanese-made, which is cool because that means I might actually be able to afford one.

If Jackson takes the easy way out, they could simply retool the existing Jackson Stars sevens. A 7-string SLSMG would be more interesting for me. I probably wouldn't buy a V or Kelly, though, just because the pointy shapes don't work well for us chest rockers...

sepherus

The Crimson Comedian
Contributor
Reaction score
yay! I <3 Jacksons so much. My favorite 6ers i own, and i doubt that would change easy. I don't think it will hold up to the Sherman when it gets around, but a nice backup guitar and a different sound and feel is always nice. :)

Ketzer

Good news, everyone!
Reaction score
I'm game as long as it has an FR on it.

A non-strat shape would be the best, though.

Coobanez

Reaction score
Awesome, this is interesting and makes me remember my love for Jacksons, even though I am an Ibby fanboi, I remember lots of tasty Jacksons I've tried. Intrigueing indeed :yesway::yesway:
and +1 to the 7 string SLSMG, PLEASE!

Mattmc74

Contributor
Reaction score
:yesway: Kudos to Jackson for making 7s again! I never thought it was going to happen because they are owned by Fender now, and I don't see them making any 7s anytime soon.

Sebastian

Reaction score
I just hope there will be .. 1 .. lets say "entry" seven.. like the RG7321 .. somethinmg cheap... but playable...

')