Greeting

• Thread starter Gothenburg
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Gothenburg

Inside Four Walls
Reaction score
Maybe I'll add a OFR later this year and then my guitar is finally "upgraded" after having it for a year :lol: What music do you guys listen to. I listen to Cob, In Flames, Carcass, At the Gates, Dark Tranquillity, Nevermore, Evergrey, etc.

metalfiend666

-
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Gothenburg said:
Maybe I'll add a OFR later this year and then my guitar is finally "upgraded" after having it for a year :lol: What music do you guys listen to. I listen to Cob, In Flames, Carcass, At the Gates, Dark Tranquillity, Nevermore, Evergrey, etc.

You'll fit in splendidly here. There's a wide variety of musical tastes here, but the majority of us are metal fans.

eaeolian

Pictures of guitars I don't even own anymore!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Welcome. Those are cool guitars. :yesway:

Gothenburg

Inside Four Walls
Reaction score
metalfiend666 said:
You'll fit in splendidly here. There's a wide variety of musical tastes here, but the majority of us are metal fans.
Lots of Nevermore fans too.Ay well Loomis is the reason I play 7 string after all :hbang:

strychnine

miami sucks
Reaction score
welcome to the board bro. nice guitar like everyone else said lol :)

Shaman

Reaction score
Welcome!

I also have to give you props for your music taste. Carcass' Heartwork is one of my all time favourite albums. And the rest of the bands kick ass too :hbang:

And nice guitar btw, VERY nice

')