Greetings from Austria

• Thread starter Jax_X
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Jax_X

Reaction score
Hello guys,

My name is Dom, I live in Austria, am sort of an Audio Engineer, have a fancy Master's Degree in Digital Media Technologies and also play the guitar moderately well, I guess. After many years of lurking around, I finally decided to make an account here, because I think finally I have something to offer to this crazy community :D

I've had may solo project for quite a while now, but never got around to making more out of it, because, probably I lack the balls to do so. You can check some stuff out at my soundcloud.

I also just recently started playing in a band project, for which I also hope to do the production/mixing/mastering if my bandmates graciously decided to let me do so. However there's not yet anything noteworthy to post.

You can see me practicing some guitar right here :shred:

My other biggest interest is music production and here is a short snippet of my latest endeavours chasing tones and sounds that sound awesome, a short cover/mix/master test of Periphery's Zero.

[SC]https://soundcloud.com/jax_x/periphery-zero-mix-master[/SC]

I look forward to meeting a lot of other guitarists/musicians/bedroom producers like myself, because wtf I've been on my own for way to long.

Take care,
Jax_X

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

')