Greetings from Melbourne!!

• Thread starter ryansuki
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ryansuki

Reaction score
Hi! I was already getting down to business posting, then this thread reared its pretty head, and thought it be good etiquette to drop in and say hi!

So... I'm Ryan. Been playing guitar since I was about 5 years old or so, and I'm now 32, so do the math. Worked in guitar retail, wholesale, and am now a music student here in Melbourne, studying a bachelor in Performance.

I own two guitars at the moment, a US Tele, and an Ibanez S Series 7 string. I do a fair amount of recording at home using crappy gear, and love anything heavy that makes me think. Textures, Monuments, Teseract, and so on.

So yeah, hi! Pleasure to be here.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Vrollin

Reaction score
Ahh Melbourne, what I wouldn't give to live there again...

Vrollin

Reaction score
I gotta admit, I moved to Tassie for a year and a bit, and had to come back. The music, the coffee, the people... just love it here. Cant imagine living anywhere else. :)

Try living in Townsville, you would want to hang yourself after living in melbourne...

ryansuki

Reaction score
Hey man :)

Nice job on the Periphery cover on your Soundcloud.

Where abouts are you studying?

Cheers man. I'm at the Australian Institute of Music, starting up again next week. I should be sad about my holidays ending, but I'm bored out of my brain!

')