Greg Howe clip !

• Thread starter Santuzzo
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Svartmetall

Reaction score
His 'Introspection' album is one of the best guitar CDs I have ever heard, the man's a god. Why he isn't a bigger name than he is is beyond me...he's a fantastic player.

jacksonplayer

The Fusion Guy!
Contributor
Reaction score
Too funky for the shredders and too shreddy for the funksters. Sad but true. That first album of his is brilliant, but it didn't fit that well into the Shrapnel world when it was released.

He's done a lot of touring and session work, though, so I don't think he's in danger of starving. Now that he's adopted more of a fusion persona, he seems to be gaining in profile a bit.

smueske

Reaction score
I've never understood it either. His solo stuff has always been amazing. I've never been a fan of Howe II (the band with his brother), though.

progmetaldan

Reaction score
Greg Howe is unbelievable, probably my favourite guitarist at the moment... :bowdown:

Here's another of those jam vids of his:

Incredible, hopefully he'll make it to Australia some time soon, here's another live one to wet the appetite... :agreed:

There's heaps of these videos from their tour with Tetsuo Sakurai, I'll have to try and find this dvd, I didn't realise there was a live recording with Greg in it!

shaneroo

Oh, herrrrro......
Forum MVP
Reaction score
never cared for his music....... but he's always incredible.

The Hoff

ERG Newbie
Reaction score
I really

REALLY

hope that that wasn't improvised. That would just be too much.

Holy shit I love fusion :D I hadn't ever heard any of his music until now but that will soon change.

kmanick

Contributor
Reaction score
the Gentle Hearts tour is the DVD that these clips are from (I have it).
It's great stuff ( alot of behind the scenes footage as well).

progmetaldan

Reaction score
I really

REALLY

hope that that wasn't improvised. That would just be too much.

Holy shit I love fusion :D I hadn't ever heard any of his music until now but that will soon change.

I'm pretty sure it was improvised... :cool:

the Gentle Hearts tour is the DVD that these clips are from (I have it).
It's great stuff ( alot of behind the scenes footage as well).

I didn't realise a live footage dvd of Greg existed, I'll definately have to try and get my hands on it! Hopefully with his new band and solo tour he'll release a dvd of much more of his solo stuff... :bowdown:

Latest posts

')