GSP1101 Coupons?

• Thread starter rimisrandma
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

rimisrandma

Reaction score
Isn't there a place to get coupons for the GSP1101 so the overall cost for the GSP1101 plus foot control is more like $600 total instead of 500 hundred for the GSP and 300 for the foot control, making the price $800???

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

espman

Is beardless....
Reaction score
just go to church and pray:lol::bowdown:
Pretty much :lol:
I'm sure that if there was something like that out we (GSP1101 owners/ss.org) all would have taken advantage of it.

edit: You could try to find the pair used for around that price.

AlexWadeWC

Reaction score
A.... coupon? Yeah check the Sunday paper, I'm sure there will some "coupons" for gear in there. :rolleyes:

On a more serious note, it's called Ebay. I'm sure you can find a GSP/Controller combo on there for around $600.

Guitarmiester

Awesome-O
Reaction score
Never heard of these magic coupons, but check the used market. I'm sure you'll manage to find a good deal with some patience.

Zugster

the green machine
Reaction score
I got my 1101 + Control2 from Musicans Friend a while back. I found a deal on ebay from an ebay store for only $635 or so. I then called MF and they BEAT that deal by a few dollars (since the ebay seller was legit). Free shipping too! No prayer necessary. :agreed:

Latest posts

')