Gucci Mane vs Metallica... who writes this stuff???

• Thread starter sevenstringj
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
From iTunes description of Gucci Mane's last album:

"[The track] 'Heavy' lives up to its title in every regard: even Metallica couldn't match the monstrous force mustered by Shawty Redd's beat." :ugh: :rofl:

(Don't ask why I was looking at a Gucci Mane album. :fawk:)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ittoa666

Being confused on SS.org since 2008
Reaction score
That guy has the biggest lips I've ever seen.

gucci_mane052008113029.jpg

ittoa666

Being confused on SS.org since 2008
Reaction score
Not meant to be racial. Just making fun of someone I hate because they aren't a credible artist....if you can call a rapper that.

xiphoscesar

Reaction score
how do people like him even get fame and money in the first place?
i guess people still watch mtv

Daiephir

likes peanut butter
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure Metallica is way heavier than that brand-name-using-it-as-his-artist-name guy, still love me some pre-black era Metallica :agreed:

Demiurge

Reaction score
I guess that throw-away statement of hip-hop puffery would probably have been more impactful 15 years ago.

I just hope that iTunes will include an artist description for Nevermore, "Warrel Dane uses bigger words than those guys in Run DMC use" as proper retaliation.

Espaul

Reaction score
Any day of the week this forum is all for bashing Metallica, but when someone makes a small sarcastic remark, it's just too far. :lol:

The truth is that for most of us Metallica is too boring and outdated, but the they probably is the reason why 50% of us got into metal :p

People seem to go overboard when they post opinions. Example:"I've listened to metallica for so long and is sick of their sound and I'm bored" becomes: "Metallica are so crappy and have lost the touch with reality" Or something :p couldn't think of any better at this point :D
I'm a Metallica fan, but I rarely listen to them anymore. I think I kinda outgrew that music, which is sad because I enjoyed it very much :)

Ironberry

Reaction score
I think Metallica is still a good band and I'll listen to them occasionally, but fame has made them laughable. Still, holy shit that song is awful...

')