Guess who's endorsing ESP guitars...

• Thread starter metalfiend666
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Leon

{##[====:::.
Contributor
Reaction score
eh, you can never tell anymore. even them Disney bitches be all ho'ed up :p

[action=Leon]obviously doesn't watch enough tv, or any at all.[/action]

7 Dying Trees

Forum MVP
Reaction score
7th Ethereal Plane of interstellar hell, Innit Bru
man, i looked at the pictures and laughed. i know exactly how "(un)well" his guitar playing is. I can think of so many more people that deserve an endorsement but don't have one that have spent years practicing and honing their art, and along comes someone throwing a tantrum because they don't get free stuff and voila, toys out of pram, hence a hastily arranged endorsement. Shit like this does make me sick, it really does. i mean, from both ends. Like i can kind of understand it, but I know that my contract stated i had to play them live and appear with them in promotional material. Now, I'd think someone serious about attracting guitarists wouldn't stoop to the level of where for anyone that knows anything that it's a joke. just cheapens the whole concept. Plus it makes them look desperate.

At the same time it's an unflattering shot, whuich just makes it funny and ridiculous.

noodles

Contributor
Reaction score
eaeolian said:
One of the best right hands in the business.

(Boy, is this group going to run with that...)

Sorry for the delay, had to find it again...

Myspace-Graphics-Funny-026.jpg

Digital Black

Reaction score
theunforgiven246 said:
shes wierd looking now man... eww...
Hollywood has thier full grip on her now. Nothing more than a plastic shell filled with more chemicals than a fireworks lab.

')