Guide; How to pick suitable men's hairstyle for your face shape

• Thread starter Kaickul
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

flint757

Reaction score
If I shaved my head it would make my head look lumpy. The top of my head is most definitely not spherical in nature. I've hit it one too many times.....where am I again?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Jakke

Pretty wisdomous
Reaction score
Hmmmm, maybe I should check my face-privilege... I mean, my childhood haircut was shaven, and it suited me just fine, but maybe I'm being hair-ist..

pondman

Build Whore.
Contributor
Reaction score

Couldn't find this on the list , I think this chap was trying to accentuate the eyes :eek:

Friendroid

Reaction score
manson.jpg

The Reverend

GHETTO KING OF SWAG
Reaction score
So I measured my f--king head and I have a f--king diamond head.

I still don't know what I'm supposed to do with my f--king hair. I can't do what was suggested because it'd be really obvious with my hair type (African Beauty). I want some answers, goddamnit.

ilyti

Lazy Ryebread Viking
Reaction score
I didn't read the whole first post because those pictographs were horrendous and MS Paintish. And Elijah Wood does NOT have a round face, what a joke.

Besides, the most flattering hairstyle for ANY shaped face is just above shoulder length. Fact - I think my wife read it in a women's magazine.

Latest posts