Guilty Pleasure Bands?

• Thread starter JosephAOI
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

SAWitall

Reaction score
hang me for treason but i really like (saying its underground a little pretensious?)conscious hip hop, stuff like the grouch, eligh, zion i, macklemore, sol..etc. i have that kind of music and my metal stuff in serious rotation on my playlists.

matt397

Tr00f
Reaction score
hang me for treason but i really like (saying its underground a little pretensious?)conscious hip hop, stuff like the grouch, eligh, zion i, macklemore, sol..etc. i have that kind of music and my metal stuff in serious rotation on my playlists.

I like rap, I don't have a problem saying that. Lately I've been on a huge Ice cube kick, and I've recently been getting into Tyler the Creator. [flameshield]

travis bickle

Reaction score
as of late i'd have to say no zodiac and xibalba. beatdown parts for every riff. haha. i can't get enough of it.

metalmaiden

Reaction score
We all have those songs or bands we are embarrassed to admit we like (or love), but hey, no shame right. What are your guilty pleasures? :lol:

Here are a few of mine

Skid Row

Tokyo Blade

Heart

I'm sure there are more, I have to think about it.

Futurian

Reaction score
I thoroughly enjoy Mindless Self Indulgence.. there I said it.. :S

djentinc

Banned
Reaction score
I really enjoy a bit of Justin Timberlake, in terms of mainstream pop music his stuff is probably some of the best. I also really like Labrinth and Jessie J, and I'm pretty fond of Cee-Lo Green as well. Does Steel Panther count as a "guilty pleasure" band as well?

metalmaiden

Reaction score
I really enjoy a bit of Justin Timberlake, in terms of mainstream pop music his stuff is probably some of the best. I also really like Labrinth and Jessie J, and I'm pretty fond of Cee-Lo Green as well. Does Steel Panther count as a "guilty pleasure" band as well?

Anything counts.

Reaction score
My ears like what they like, I dont feel guilty about liking anything really but for the sake of contributing I would say stuff that I like that may fall under such a label would be... Aqua, gangnam style, pretty much most old school gangsta rap, a lot of 90s techno most notably dance mix 95 lol great album, Dave Matthews band, Kesha, Flobots, Tegan and Sara, Juliana Theory, Jimmy Eat World, Moneen, Darude, and while some may consider country a guilty pleasure, I perform old style outlaw country and I am an avid lover of the genre's old and newer performers. There's tons of others but you get the idea.

Don Vito

Reaction score
My Chemical Romance was like the heaviest thing ever in middle school. Maybe I should leave those memories alone :lol:

My guilty pleasure:

Catchy, dark, awesome. I need more bands like this!

Latest posts

')