Guilty Pleasure Songs?

• Thread starter Rustee
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ilyti

Lazy Ryebread Viking
Reaction score
I can't top any of this, so I'm not even going to try... but this is what I like and don't often let people know it:

H.I.M. - I KNOW, OKAY??
Iced Earth - mostly because my IRL friends wouldn't get it. And yet I have two of their band shirts...
Yngwie Malmsteen is embarassing to admit you like to anyone.
Sarah McLachlan. She really knows what she's doing musically, but yes, it is old lady music.
Aqua - Saw them live twice. They were awesome.

AugmentedFourth

X:1 K:C [c^f]|
Reaction score
My reaction to this thread

5912X.jpg

Apparently I have no taste... or something.

Nerd Destroyer

Reaction score
c'mon guys! if radiohead, blink 182, metallica etc, make you feel guilty i don't know what to say haha.

there so many more :<

Reaction score
Probably most of the hardcore music that people label "Scene" haha. Attack Attack!, Asking Alexandria, Make Me Famous, Pierce the Veil, Black Veil Brides you name it. I just recently gotten into anything proggy. Also into some of OFWGKTA music I think the worse of what I know I shouldn't like but do is:

I'm so hardcore :shred:

Nerd Destroyer

Reaction score
Probably most of the hardcore music that people label "Scene" haha. Attack Attack!, Asking Alexandria, Make Me Famous, Pierce the Veil, Black Veil Brides you name it. I just recently gotten into anything proggy. Also into some of OFWGKTA music I think the worse of what I know I shouldn't like but do is:

I'm so hardcore :shred:

what in gods good fuck did i just watch loooooooooooooooooooooool

then again, attack attack has a couple songs that provide so many lulz i downright enjoy watching the videos.

in other news...

Semichastny

Reaction score
I like what I like. I'm not a pretentious hipster/metalhead who feels that it's "wrong" to like a band just because its not accepted by whatever group. Korn's Life is Peachy and John William's El Diablo Suelto are in my playlist so no fucks given.

Slunk Dragon

Gear Nerder
Reaction score
I like Skrillex, so hate me. I have a little thing for electronic music. :I

That and Korn's album the Path of Totality, or at least half of the songs on there. I think the album is phenomenal for achieving a blend of electronic and metal music.

lucasreis

ERG Ambassador
Reaction score
I can't top any of this, so I'm not even going to try... but this is what I like and don't often let people know it:

H.I.M. - I KNOW, OKAY??
Iced Earth - mostly because my IRL friends wouldn't get it. And yet I have two of their band shirts...
Yngwie Malmsteen is embarassing to admit you like to anyone.
Sarah McLachlan. She really knows what she's doing musically, but yes, it is old lady music.
Aqua - Saw them live twice. They were awesome.

I like HIM and they ain't a guilty pleasure to me at all, I admit! hehehe

')