Guitar Center mistake!

• Thread starter xchristopherx
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Deadfall

Reaction score
Grats man...I hit the one at Marietta Ga when Im in atlanta for work and they have 2 kinds of guitars there.Jack and Shit.Well they did have a used Universe in there one day but the strings were dingy as hell.Couldnt enjoy tryin it out as there were about 5 lead bass players in there showing out as well of the usual handfull of employees doin the same on shit gear.But always hoping Ill roll in there and just find a mistake like that hehe.Good job boss!

rew

Reaction score
Good Deal! I got a 7621 for $150 on craigslist, you just have to keep your eyes open.

Rotatous

Reaction score
Awesome find!

I once got an Ltd fb-200 in excellent condition for $70.

DevinShidaker

"AN IDIOT"
Reaction score
The guitar center up here did the same thing once with a near mint 7421, but it was $200. Still a killer deal.

LowBRiffer

Banned
Reaction score
These twats at guitar center wouldnt know their dicks from their assholes 98% of the time. I dont know how many time i've made out like a bandit at Guitar Center because of the employees ignorance.

Case in point, i got a RG7620BK for $175 WITH the UV1000 case because the employee stated that they are selling the guitar for so cheap because it was a "low end model" and that "they never really sold very well"! Morons.

synrgy

Ya ya ya I am Lorde
Reaction score
SCORE, dude. Most excellent. :metal:

I feel like a little part of my soul dies every time I buy something from Guitar Center cause they're putting all the rad local shops out of business, and I've mostly decided I'll never set foot in the Arlington location again, but man... The GC in Fairfax, they just treat me SO well.

Whoever sold this guitar to you, try to keep finding that same guy every time you go back for something else. The sales dudes (and dudettes :cool:) make commission, so if you keep hooking him up, he's gonna keep hooking you up. :yesway:

TMM

UUDDLRLRBAStart
Reaction score
Damn, I think that may even beat my $550 Parker Fly Deluxe.

')