Guitar Messenger Instructional DVD with PER NILSSON of SCAR SYMMETRY

• Thread starter GuitarMessenger
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

GuitarMessenger

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Hope I'm posting this in the correct section!

This month Guitar Messenger will be releasing our first ever instructional DVD featuring Per Nilsson of Scar Symmetry. The 2-hour program will cover Per’s approaches to scales, chords, tapping, sweeping, phrasing, articulation, song play-throughs and discussions, interviews, and much more. We've got everything transcribed in great detail in the accompanying tab booklet. :)

Check out the teaser here:
Guitar Messenger: Per Nilsson (Scar Symmetry) DVD - Teaser #2 - YouTube

Hope you dig and stay tuned! :hbang:
Guitar Lessons, Interviews, News, Reviews, & More | Guitar Messenger - Home

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

TheShreddinHand

Uber Stringer
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Hope I'm posting this in the correct section!

This month Guitar Messenger will be releasing our first ever instructional DVD featuring Per Nilsson of Scar Symmetry. The 2-hour program will cover Per’s approaches to scales, chords, tapping, sweeping, phrasing, articulation, song play-throughs and discussions, interviews, and much more. We've got everything transcribed in great detail in the accompanying tab booklet. :)

Check out the teaser here:
Guitar Messenger: Per Nilsson (Scar Symmetry) DVD - Teaser #2 - YouTube

Hope you dig and stay tuned! :hbang:
Guitar Lessons, Interviews, News, Reviews, & More | Guitar Messenger - Home

Is this coming out today? Last day of November! :wavey: I really want to buy it!

Lorcan Ward

7slinger
Reaction score
Is this coming out today? Last day of November! :wavey: I really want to buy it!

It was supposed to be out this month.

In November 2012, Guitar Messenger will be releasing their first ever instructional DVD featuring Per Nilsson of Scar Symmetry.

Maybe they are still putting the finishing touches to it.

GuitarMessenger

Reaction score
Hey guys,

We were originally planning on lining up the release with Scar Symmetry's North American tour. As that got cancelled, we decided it would best to get the DVD release ready for the holiday season. The extra time would give us the opportunity to triple check over two hours of video footage and 50 pages of transcriptions AND plan a very cool CONTEST leading up to the release - more on that soon! Can't wait to show you what we've been working on!

67775_428417707225408_1366678730_n.jpg

GuitarMessenger

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm really excited to share with you that our guitar instructional DVD with Per Nilsson of Scar Symmetry is now available for pre-orders! :D
Guitar Lessons, Interviews, News, Reviews, & More | Guitar Messenger – SCAR GUITAR: Per Nilsson’s Guitar Instructional DVD

All Pre-Orders receive $15 off an online lesson with Per himself!

- Ivan
Guitar Messenger

- - - - - - - - - - - -
pernilsson_preorder.jpg

Scar Guitar: Per Nilsson's Guitar Instructional Video - GuitarMessenger.com - YouTube

Scar Guitar is a detailed journey into the modern playing styles of Per Nilsson, one of the world’s finest guitarists. Best known for his work with swedish melodic death metal group Scar Symmetry, Per offers a close-up personal look at his unique approaches to music and the guitar.

Over 2 hours of lessons and performances, in-depth interviews, & bonus materials: behind the scenes footage, jam sessions, & the mandatory blooper reel!

The accompanying 50-page booklet contains thorough tablature transcriptions of all exercises and songs.

Lorcan Ward

7slinger
Reaction score
Pre-ordered! Only €25 for the DVD, shipping to Europe and $15 of a lesson with Per. Nice!!

What is the competition you mentioned in the previous post?

GuitarMessenger

Reaction score
Thank you for the orders guys! :)

Pre-ordered! Only €25 for the DVD, shipping to Europe and $15 of a lesson with Per. Nice!!

What is the competition you mentioned in the previous post?

Stay tuned - should be launching next week! Got a really cool prize confirmed recently :)

DarkSaga

Reaction score
Just Pre-Ordered!

This is going to make a great stocking stuffer for myself! Hahaha :hbang::hbang:

Fluxx

Reaction score
I pre-ordered this when it was announced,

Any idea on ship dates yet? Thanks

nowhere

ss.org irregular
Reaction score
they sent me an email
the discounted purchase (25$) ends tomorrow, and the dvd will be released on tuesday

i just ordered it - shipping for europe is 7 $ so total is around 24 euros

')