Guitar Messenger Instructional DVD with PER NILSSON of SCAR SYMMETRY

• Thread starter GuitarMessenger
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

mphsc

http://pyramidguitarscompany.com/
Reaction score
just bought it myself. I was worried they might scrap it since he went to the Absense.

DarkSaga

Reaction score
Just got a confirmation email from Ivan saying my copy has shipped!!!!!! Should be here in a couple days!:miniwang:

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Oh I'm not impatient, but I get nervous when I order something and don't get any kind of a confirmation from the company I bought it from :lol:

flypap3r

Banned
Reaction score
Oh I'm not impatient, but I get nervous when I order something and don't get any kind of a confirmation from the company I bought it from :lol:

Oh, I totally agree bro!

I got a paypal confirmation email but nothing from guitarmessenger. I'll let ya'll know when I get something. It's going to be phenomenal regardless of when it hits my grubby paws :lol:

GuitarMessenger

Reaction score
Hey guys!

Rest assured that if you've received your confirmation e-mail from PayPal, that we have received your order.

We're shipping out as quickly as possible and you'll receive a confirmation e-mail when your DVD is in the mail. If you haven't gotten a confirmation yet, you will very soon - hang in there :)

Can't wait for you guys to check out the DVD! If you've already received it, let me know what you think.

If anyone has any questions, drop my a line at ivan @ guitarmessenger.com (no spaces).

- Ivan :hbang:

nub
Reaction score
got mine in the mail today

fucking sweeeeeeeet!

mphsc

http://pyramidguitarscompany.com/
Reaction score
anyone heard of Pier's work in Kaipa? Fucking great.

Edit* Got my confirmation today.

gunshow86de

Beef Jerky Time
Reaction score
I got mine too. Too bad I only have a bass until ~June. :(

Oh well, it's still cool to watch what I'll be able to sloppily play in a few months. :lol:

Last edited:
')