Guitar Shopping Tokyo (2014)

• Thread starter ascl
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Wow.

That is pretty much how I imagined shopping for guitars in Japan would look. Everything is awesome and expensive lol.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

AChRush1349

Causal Anomalie
Reaction score
Jungle Guitars:
Nice wood grain!
ULvdYhD.jpg

HOLY shit...that ash topped mayones...

col

blah.
Reaction score
Thanks for this! I'm going in Dec so this helps a lot.

Leuchty

Previously CYBERSYN
Reaction score
Also, especially in Ochanomizu, there are BULK used stompboxes. Some common, some strange, at really good prices.

Chris_Casket

Reaction score
Nice write up mate! I pretty much went to all the same shops earlier this year and also had the pleasure of an ESP factory tour. Japanese gutiar stores are simply unbeatable!

ascl

Reaction score
Nice write up mate! I pretty much went to all the same shops earlier this year and also had the pleasure of an ESP factory tour. Japanese gutiar stores are simply unbeatable!

An ESP factory tour would be very cool! How did you manage that?

CYBERSYN: yeah there is some really great selections of stomp boxes. It isn't really my thing, so I didn't spend a lot of time looking at it, but yeah, some stores had really massive ranges of pedals.

jahosy

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing mate! Been planning to travel to Japan for yrs now (for guitars and snowboarding!)

Hopefully in the next yr or so! :)

')