Guitar Tab Packages for Intermediate/Advanced Metal Guitarist

DeanLamb

Reaction score
Hello!
I am one of the guitarists of tech-death band Archspire. I sell guitar tab packages for intermediate/advanced electric guitarists. The packages I create are aimed towards building skills that are relevant to the style of music I play (technical and/or extreme metal). Some of the techniques covered include: legato, hybrid picking, alternate picking, tapping, economy picking & some Archspire stuff.
I also want to offer a 25% off discount code to any first timers that discover my tabs through this forum!
The discount code is: 7stringfirst
You can take a look at the packages here: deanlamb.bandcamp

Additionally, if any of you on here are interested in the packages but don't see something to your liking, I would love some suggestions as to what to do next!

MrWulf

Reaction score
Honestly intermediate stuffs for guitarists who wants to get into tech death/extreme metal is great. There's not enough materials out there that focus on it.

secretpizza

Reaction score
Agreed with MrWulf - I'm always trying to build up these types of skills but find myself in the position of being not quite good enough for a lot of the stuff out there and too advanced for the simpler stuff. Just picked up the hybrid picking, legato, and warm up tabs. I'll post back once I have a chance to get into them.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Crundles

Reaction score
Pretty awesome of you - I grabbed the Relentless Mutation and Warmup packages.

I'm a bit confused tho - I haven't actually used bandcamp before, and I was under the impression this is a download, but it's giving me an ETA of 23 april? Is this an actual physical product? Because I gave the barest minimum for shipping details, and might need to update them if so lol

Mathemagician

Reaction score
Ooooooooooh biscuit. Thread saved so I can review later.

Is it still tech-death if I play it at 50% speed? It’ll have to be about the tech in my heart, not the tech in my hands. Lol.

Crundles

Reaction score
Update: got the download links, downloaded the stuff despite Mediafire's best efforts.

A lot of economy, sweeping, hybrid picking and legato playing - solid stuff, but I'm trying to at least vaguely improve my alternate picking, so the Relentless Mutation pack goes on hold while I fix my fundamentals.

The warmup pack goes in rotation immediately.

All in all, a really solid addition to my hoard of guitar-related lessons.