Guitar Tunings E2-A#0 video

• Thread starter Slavocracy
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Slavocracy

Reaction score
fuck youre right. i always thought they played in Eb and for some reason I didn't notice. loooool

yidcorer

Banned
Reaction score
Frankly I find extremely low tunes ridicolous and pointless. YOu are not getting heavier by playing a riff on E2, man.

DLG

not guthrie govan
Reaction score
as the tuning falls so does the number of notes being played :)

also, you can put something from nevemore - dreaming neon black up for E flat. heaviest tone ever.

Slavocracy

Reaction score
Isn't this really E3-A#1? :scratch:

Cool video :)
I thought so too at first, but I think that's like European or something (I really have no idea what the fuck I'm talking about) and someone corrected me over youtube and it sounded about right.

MF_Kitten

Set up us the bomb
Reaction score
sometimes you have to really jolt someone out of the idea that there is a "correct" tuning. i think this clip could do that, i guess.

i love G so much. it's such an awesome tuning. drop G is fantastic for everything. it's got the growly deep mindfuckness of Ab, but with a little of the "oh my FUCK that's deep!" that f# and F tunings on 8 strings and such give you.

SD83

Reaction score
I never knew Rammstein tuned THAT low. But I don't really care about them... nice to hear all those tunings in some kind of comparison (although there are huge differences in tone/mix etc). Reminds me that I have to get my 7string working again...

JosephAOI

Thinks Jazz = Metal
Reaction score
Find me songs of the band at 3:20! (There's Something In The Water?) I could only find one on youtube and it's really crappy quality :wallbash:

Anyway, good video. I had no idea that Spasm (My favorite Meshuggah song) was in A#0.

Reaction score
I never knew Rammstein tuned THAT low. But I don't really care about them... nice to hear all those tunings in some kind of comparison (although there are huge differences in tone/mix etc). Reminds me that I have to get my 7string working again...

I had no idea either, what song is that?

adrock

long ball larry!
Reaction score
I had no idea either, what song is that?
seriously, what is it?!?! i tried finding it on YouTube, but couldn't find that exact song. i'll have to ask my girlfriend when she gets off work, as she's a HUGE Rammstein fan. he keeps saying "benzin", and it sounds just like the song "benzin" by them, just really slowed down? :shrug:

:edit:
never mind. found it. appears to be a remix, NOT actually Rammstein...

Sikthness

Reaction score
seriously, what is it?!?! i tried finding it on YouTube, but couldn't find that exact song. i'll have to ask my girlfriend when she gets off work, as she's a HUGE Rammstein fan. he keeps saying "benzin", and it sounds just like the song "benzin" by them, just really slowed down? :shrug:

:edit:
never mind. found it. appears to be a remix, NOT actually Rammstein...

^This i s a Meshuggah/Rammstein collab or something if I remember correctly, kinda a lame example since Mesh is already in there a few times.

Winspear

Winspear/Noisemother
Reaction score
Yes that's right an octave lower than drop A. Just below a 5 string bass.

The Rammstein remix by Meshuggah was one of three remixes on the Benzin single :)

')