Guitarist here north west suburbs Illinois

• Thread starter hardrockblade
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

EricLovesProg

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Looking to form a band to jam on a weekly basis.

message me

Thanks
Hey! Which burbs? I'm in the city but it is very, very difficult to find people interested prog/metal for me. Are you still looking? Do you have the ability to travel to the city to practice or do you have space where you live?

teqnick

The only person that liked the new Faceless album
Reaction score
let's start a chicago area musicians thread?

Albake21

Ibanez Nerd
Reaction score
Also in Chicago. I'm in the suburbs right now, but I will be moving to the city in January/February since that's where I work.

vilk

Very Regular
Reaction score
Chicago here! Live on NW side of the city, work out in the NW burbs.

Why make a new thread? We already have this thread.

Here's my shitty soundcloud. It's just phone-mic of my playing in my living room, but at least it is a recording!

https://soundcloud.com/aninfinitelessoninpatience

EricLovesProg

Reaction score
Bump? I'm in Lincoln Park now if anyone is still interested.
I am! I am in Logan, but I'm sure we can figure something out. EricEpedersen @ gee mayl dot mom if you want to shoot me a message! Anyone else interested as well!

giantchris

Reaction score
I'm in Chicago, primarily play bass but I am currently in a band that admittedly is really inactive but I am debating whether to switch to guitar and take my solo project live later this year so not sure if I'd be up for doing another project, depends on the style and prog/metal is a huge wide open field. To be honest there's a ton of people into prog and metal in Chicago. Not sure if you like more sludgey prog type stuff but you should go to the Pale Horseman/Snow Burial/Scientist show later this month those guys are all really cool and most of the people in the crowd are musicians from other bands. That and the guys in Pale Horseman may know someone that is looking for someone or another project. Andre from Pale Horseman literally knows everyone and is a really cool dude. And hey if you don't meet anyone....That show is fucking great. I'll be the tallest guy there say hello I'll get you a beer.