Guitarist looking for online project

• Thread starter jon-0
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

jon-0

Reaction score
Been wanting to play in some sort of project lately, getting tired of writing and playing alone. I would like to play some sort of progressive style but open to anything depending on skill levels and song writing. I have 6,7,& 8 string guitars so i can pretty much hop in to any project easily but prefer 7 string. I am getting into recording and have a decent set up. Bands I like range from Born of Osiris, Intervals,within the ruins, Periphery, veil of maya, Plini, Animals as Leaders, and pretty much anything along the lines of that but i do like some pop punk and other stuff as well. Really looking to join an established band but willing to start something depending on who is interested. Please only serious people, i would hate to have my time wasted. Here is a song from the last project i was in. I wrote,produced/recorded the entire thing (rough mix)

I dont get on here too often but ill try and respond quickly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6EnqMGLpok&list=UUYMeh2aL-gfwdYaxbvTjG0w:shred:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

d3vourm3nt

Reaction score
Hey dude, highly interested. You sound like you are little better writer, but I would love to find a dude to jam with and help me push my limits.

There's a link to my soundcloud below, let me know what you think.

Insomnia

Needs more strings!
Reaction score
I'd love to be your bassist if you get something going!

')