Guitarist you most want to see pick up a 7

• Thread starter omentremor
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Mark. A

gang* 4 lyfe
Contributor
Reaction score
It's been done a few times but I'd say:

Alexi Laiho

Plenty more but I wonder what Alexi could do

CL7

Gangsta Guitarist
Reaction score
omentremor said:
Mine would be Mikael Akerfeldt or Marc Rizzo. Speaking of Rizzo has anyone else heard Colossal Myopia?

I heard some shit off it. I love it. too bad that guys a dick. it really puts me off from wanting to listen to his music except for old ill niño

Naren

OldschoolGhettostyle
Reaction score
I wanna hear David Lee Roth on a 7 and John Bonham on a 7 and Madonna on a 7 and Avril Lavigne on a 7 and Dani Filth on a 7... and... Ringo Starr on a 7. Yeah.

anarchistwar said:
hammet hetfeild

Already happened (well, Hetfield at least).

Korbain

Stay negative!
Reaction score
jimmy root for sure :hbang: i'd love to see what that guy could do with a 7. i know he doesn't believe you need a 7 string to be heavy, but he's such a talented guitarist it'd be sweet to see what more cool stuff he could make with a 7 :metal: i'll also add tom morello. i'd love to hear the downtuned riffs that guy could pull off

Naren

OldschoolGhettostyle
Reaction score
7 Dying Trees said:
..allegedly he has an endorsement, so allegedly he can play, so allegedly it could happen if he wants to get down with the kids (errr, sorry, up, forgot about the height, then again, there's also the width of the fingerboard)

ANYWAY...

That's exactly what I was referring to, dude. I don't own any COF albums, have heard very little of their music, don't even like Dani Filth, but because of his endorsement, I'd love to hear him on a 7. Heck, while I'm at it, I'd love to hear him on a 9.

I find the guy to be kinda gross, personally...

Ancestor

Contributor
Reaction score
Keith Richard(s)... mostly because I think it would be funny to watch him get really annoyed.

Metal Ken

Hates the Air
Contributor
Reaction score
Ancestor said:
Keith Richard(s)... mostly because I think it would be funny to watch him get really annoyed.
He'd tune the 6 to a D and take off the 7th ;p

Jerich

Contributor
Reaction score
Yngwie............Dave Mustaine.......opeth (for sure).........Paradise Lost ( i am working on that one).........John 5........eric johnson........

Jeff

Banned from Reality
Reaction score
Definitely Nuno Bettencourt. And Steve Vai. oh wait......

telecaster90

Smokestack Lightning
Contributor
Reaction score
Alex Lifeson, Zakk Wylde, Steve Howe, Adam Jones, Dave Mustaine, The dudes from Maiden.

')