Guitarist you most want to see pick up a 7

• Thread starter omentremor
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

AborteD

Reaction score
Mine would be Mikael Akerfeldt or Marc Rizzo. Speaking of Rizzo has anyone else heard Colossal Myopia?

I have seen a live video where Rizzo was playing a 7620, with Soulfly or Cavalera Conspiracy I guess.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

goat violator

Procrastinator
Reaction score
I have seen a live video where Rizzo was playing a 7620, with Soulfly or Cavalera Conspiracy I guess.

According to Wiki ...." Rizzo, as of 2009, is endorsed by B C Rich. A signature 7 string Stealth model has been built for him and made available for to the public as an import model in 2010".

CrushingAnvil

Ironically enough, now in Jesus Land
Reaction score
According to Wiki ...." Rizzo, as of 2009, is endorsed by B C Rich. A signature 7 string Stealth model has been built for him and made available for to the public as an import model in 2010".

IMG_6212.jpg

goat violator

Procrastinator
Reaction score
Hey Crushing Anvil, is that Rizzo 7 yours? If so what is it like? I have been toying with the idea of getting one...but I dont have the liberty of being near a store that would stock one to try out.

CrushingAnvil

Ironically enough, now in Jesus Land
Reaction score
Hey Crushing Anvil, is that Rizzo 7 yours? If so what is it like? I have been toying with the idea of getting one...but I dont have the liberty of being near a store that would stock one to try out.

I'm used to Ibanez frets, so the smaller ones on this B.C. Rich irk me a little, there's neck dive and the jack placement is retarded....but I look metal as fuck when I play it :lol:

plays very nicely...I swear ebony makes you play smoother :lol:

If the aforementioned problems didn't exist it would be a rediculously amazing guitar.

Original Floyd Rose, EMG 81-7/707, Mahogany body...

I'm thinking of switching to passives and putting mounting rings on them but not sure if that would look retarded :lol:

Sjusovaren

7-string n00b
Reaction score
After seeing what he did with Drop D, I'd love to see what Adrian Smith could come up with using a seven-string.

pac1085

Reaction score

If it's anything like the 6 string stealth (which it is!), expect it to neck dive worse than any guitar you've ever owned.

vampiregenocide

Reaction score
Mastodon should use 7 strings tbh, as they tune D standard and add a low A for some songs, would be easier to use a 7 string in A standard.

Latest posts

')