Guitars and Basses

• Thread starter afireinside
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

afireinside

Reaction score
Selling most of my collection, GAS got the best of me lately, keep in mind I keep my gear pristine! Wiped down after every use, and set up every few months/new strings.

-2006 Fender USA Highway One Jazz Bass wine red nitro finish, has a few dings around the edge of the finish, one on the rear. This is upgraded version has the graphte reinforced neck, Bad ass II bridge, 10 pole piece high output pups, HD Fender gig bag. Asking $500.00

-2001 Fender Geddy Lee Jazz bass tweed Hardshell case, black and stock white pickguard paint chip on the rear the size of an eraser, not a swirl besides. asking $625.00

-1999 Ibanez RG7420 7 string Magenta crush Brand new condition, no swirls no dings nada still has plastic on the truss rod cover and rear covers SOLDDDDDD
-Hamer standard explorer copy, TOM bridge, natural finish, great shape just a mark where the upper strap button was relocated, plays great alder body perfect copy of the explorer. Semour Duncan JB/59's are installed USA fender gig bag included
asking $325.00 SOOOOOLLLLD
Give me offers I am in Michigan near Detroit and would prefer local pick up if possible! Ebay is afireinside7444

Untitled-Scanned-01.jpg

Picture049.jpg

Picture054.jpg

Picture063.jpg

Picture064.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

afireinside

Reaction score
sorry it got sold today...... yes I love the geddy........

bump new pics! and prices

Reaction score
hey there. would you be willing to trade the 7620 for a Schecter A-7 Avenger w/ Dimarzio's (D-activator7 and PAF7). le me know. i can e-mail you a pic of interested.

Leon

{##[====:::.
Contributor
Reaction score
i'm sorta interested in the Hamer explorer. i'm in Toledo, and could pick it up, and save us the hassle of shipping.

how does $250 sound?

Status
Not open for further replies.
')