Guitars Built by Members of SS.org [pic heavy]

pondman

Build Whore.
Contributor
Reaction score
This is one I built about 7 yrs ago.
I always wanted a Golden Aniversery Strat so I built this one.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

shadowlife

Contributor
Reaction score
That Tele is unbelievable!
If it was a sixer, i'd be begging you to sell it to me :D

pondman

Build Whore.
Contributor
Reaction score
I knocked this one up about 8 years ago with a totally knackered swirled body I got in a job lot of parts. It had loads of scratches and paint missing through to the white undercoat.
I retouched up all the damage and cleared it and added a few extra bits of swirl with an air brush (scarlet red and purple) as it wasn't exactly the best swirl in the world.

dna swirl (1) by dna swirl (6) by dna swirl (5) by dna swirl by [url=https://www.flickr.com/people/77295213@N03/

Builder - Pondman.

shadowlife

Contributor
Reaction score
I knocked this one up about 8 years ago with a totally knackered swirled body I got in a job lot of parts. It had loads of scratches and paint missing through to the white undercoat.
I retouched up all the damage and cleared it and added a few extra bits of swirl with an air brush (scarlet red and purple) as it wasn't exactly the best swirl in the world.

Are you kidding?
That swirl is amazing! :yesway:

skeels

..to pay the beels
Reaction score
Oh man, with those yellow strings!

I.. I would lick that guitar...

I've said too much. :ugh:

Purelojik

Reaction score
Build thread

So while i didnt get to do the FF7 Buster Sword Inlay, she still came out pretty damn amazing. Check the NGD for pics and vids.

IIdAt9Uh.jpg

41zxtkEh.jpg

kcb3cAEh.jpg

MdeNyXlh.jpg

Durero

prototyping...
Contributor
Reaction score
Wow! Beautiful work.

I particularly love the "headstock" - a lot of care and taste instead of the usual abrupt cut-off.

I'd love to see a picture of this guitar being held in playing position. Looks like it will balance beautifully.

Grif

H O W D Y
Reaction score
Knarbens, your whole build is amazing and inspiring, but on top of everything, I love how the back of the neck/faux headstock flows into the top (or front, semantics truthfully); it's like it's a masterful painting

narad

Progressive metal and politics
Reaction score
So I finally finished my chambared headless FF7 prototype build.

front.jpg

Oh my god. I love *everything* about this! The way you carved the leg rest area is exactly what I would do if ...you know... I had any talent in this area! Please take this beyond prototyping!

')