Guitars Built by Members of SS.org [pic heavy]

pondman

Build Whore.
Contributor
Reaction score
dsc01647xk.jpg

Builder: helferlain
Finished: 07-09-2011

http://www.sevenstring.org/forum/lu...omic-headless-fanned-fret-phase-1-design.html

Amazing build !!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Here is my first post on ss, so I thought it would be appropriate to post one of the guitars I built. This one is a blackmachine inspired deal. I changed a few things from their design though. I used macassar ebony for the binding, changed the heastock design, bound the fingerboard and heastock with koa, used a laminated koa and wenge neck, and a tune o matic for the bridges with the strings ran through the body. The guitar pictured is one of two. I built them both at the same time. I regrettably gave one to my "buddy". If you would like to see the pictures in a larger format just click the pic and it will redirect you to a link with a larger format. Thanks for looking.

Advv

Reaction score
Here is my first post on ss, so I thought it would be appropriate to post one of the guitars I built. This one is a blackmachine inspired deal. I changed a few things from their design though. I used macassar ebony for the binding, changed the heastock design, bound the fingerboard and heastock with koa, used a laminated koa and wenge neck, and a tune o matic for the bridges with the strings ran through the body. The guitar pictured is one of two. I built them both at the same time. I regrettably gave one to my "buddy". If you would like to see the pictures in a larger format just click the pic and it will redirect you to a link with a larger format. Thanks for looking.

Amazing dude!!!!!!!!!!

superstarssjc

Reaction score
My 8.

29inch scale
alder body with curly maple top
black cherry stain and nitro finish
maple, wenge, purpleheart neck
headstock completely wrapped in curly maple veneer

Attachments

• 582250_3587754185268_1615730305_2734302_1843325941_n.jpg
    582250_3587754185268_1615730305_2734302_1843325941_n.jpg
    150.2 KB · Views: 368
  • photo-3.JPG
    photo-3.JPG
    516.9 KB · Views: 243
  • photo-4.JPG
    photo-4.JPG
    419.5 KB · Views: 288

Levi79

Reaction score
My 8.

29inch scale
alder body with curly maple top
black cherry stain and nitro finish
maple, wenge, purpleheart neck
headstock completely wrapped in curly maple veneer
Nice work man. The flame maple on the back of the headstock is a really nice touch.

BlackWidowESP

fuzzymuffler
Reaction score
I did the 6 month program at Galloup School of Luthiery in Big Rapids, Michigan. It was a blast and I highly recommend it.

ElRay

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
URL="http://www.sevenstring.org/forum/members/elray.html"]elray[/URL] for tagging the threads so they can be listed too
ALL: I know this is a bit off-topic, but I have fallen behind and missed quite a few recent ones. If you come across any member-built guitar threads without the "member built" tag, please add it. To do that:
  1. Go to the bottom of the page
  2. In the "Tags" section, on the far right, you'll see "Edit Tags"
  3. Click "Edit Tags"
  4. Start typing "member built" in the text box
  5. The tag "member built" will pop-up in the list
  6. Select "member built"
  7. Click "Save Changes"

Ray

Reactions: flo
')