Guitars + Plane travel = ?

• Thread starter Septor
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Alberto7

Living room guitarist. Ex-bedroom guitarist.
Contributor
Reaction score
Haha it's really not a problem! However, if you still really feel like it, there's a small scale symbol underneath the user's data. Click on it, and you should be able to figure it out from there :)

Reaction score
Glad you managed to get it sorted man!

I had to put one of my guitars in the hold from Ireland to Scotland. It was in a hard case and the flight time was only about 40 minutes...but the guitar was SOAKED when I got it back! Luckily there was no real damage done but my lesson is well and truly learned!!!

Septor

Reaction score
Cheers man! And what kind of case were you using :s? That's kind of worrying if they let water in.

Reaction score
Cheers man! And what kind of case were you using :s? That's kind of worrying if they let water in.

To be fair, it was just a generic Thomann job - maybe a fitted case would seal better. I've also seen people wrap their cases in a tonne of cling film...that may be something worth thinking about!

')