Guitars with non recessed Floyd Rose

• Thread starter OmegaSlayer
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

OmegaSlayer

Reaction score
Guys, please feed me with guitars that have a non recessed Floyd
I don't like to keep my guitars in drop tunings, as I don't use them often, so the genious idea is to purchase 3 guitars with Floyd and D-Tuna and keep them in E-Eb-D standard and have the chance to flip them into Drop tuning when I need.
So, except the Wolfgang (that is on my purchase list), what other guitars with non recessed Floyd are reasonable to find on second hand market at a reasonable price (which means no Caparison LOL)
I'm brand and shape agnostic, that's a matter of function over looks
Thanks in advance

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ThomasUV777

Reaction score
Can't you just get some tremol-no's? You can still push the floyd down (because really, how often does one pull it up from 0-point position? You ain't Treybag Darrelthoth!) and you can still easily droptune.

I know that's not answering the question directly BUT it is function over looks ;-)

Nightside

I AM THE EMPEROR
Reaction score
Check out the old Esp Mirage models from the 80s. 80s Jacksons. 80s Fernandes. The recessed thing didn't really take hold until the end of the 80s and early 90s.

Jackson Adrian Smith is top mounted.

Or you could just order a custom Jackson or Esp and specify to not recess the trem.

')