Guitars you regret getting rid of

• Thread starter Jeff
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ibzrg1570

Reaction score
i was actually thinking about getting rid of my 7321 (*gasp*...blasphemy!!!) and getting a rgt42dx because they sell for about the same price on ebay that i paid for my used 7321. then i brought a riff i wrote to be played in drop-d down a string and played it drop-a and decided against it. :D

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
The only guitars I really miss are the Ibanez ones. The UV7BK, K7 (both), S7420FM, RG7421XL, and RG2027 mainly. I don't really 'regret' those decisions though. The only regret I think was the UV7BK. It had that hideous white pickguard and I was too lazy to find a proper green/black one.

canuck brian

Bowes Guitars
Contributor
Reaction score
About 6 years ago, I got into playing tournament paintball with a vengeance, sold all of my gear including my green RG770. I think I started regretting it about 20 seconds after starting guitar up again. I lamented about for about 2 years and for my birthday, my wife actually hunted the buyer down, bought it back and hid it in my trunk before we went on a road trip to her parents. Ended up stopping at a Tim Hortons where she bought me a cute little cheesecake and started singing happy birthday. Then she popped the trunk and cracked open the case.

I admit it ... I cried like a girl. My wife rules.

skattabrain

slow and low
Reaction score
Ibanez USA Custom ... The Necromancer's Castle.

This isn't mine ... mine had only a humbucker. Had an EMG 89 in it with the EMG boost switch

ibanez-uscust-necro2.jpg

Also had an Ibanez Rokkit Roll V ... killer guitar ... stolen though, so i regret bringing it to that show. And an Ibanez Explorer (Gibson Copy) ... was awesome too.

Latest posts

')