Guys - it's ready to go! BRJ incoming!

• Thread starter chimp_spanner
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MTech

Banned
Reaction score
About a year and a half ago I was getting a Jekyll 8 specd out to order and he wouldnt do a satin finish (such as plain old black satin). I wound up just getting some Agiles and a 2228. Still regret that lol.

I can chime in the answer here cause I was trying to get him to do satin finishes for ages. He was having issues with the airflow in the paint room and would get very small imperfections in the paint that even if you didn't really see them you could feel them... If anybody has had anything done by Bernie they can tell you he's THAT much of a perfectionist so he didn't want to do the Satin finishes until he could get them coming out right which he must of fixed now of was just extra extra careful.

Peteus

Reaction score
Wow must be pretty cool have Bulb, Jens and Kieth playing your guitar before you get it. Hope the guitar lives up to what you expected. Can't wait to hear the new songs made on it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

')