HAARP - Progressive metal feat Dan Foord (sikth)

• Thread starter HAARP
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

HAARP

Reaction score
Hi my band HAARP (HAARP (NEW SONG/LAYOUT!) on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads) have been recording new material with a new lineup including Dan Foord of Sikth fame. We uploaded a new song/layout and would appreciate any feedback!
The song is called Pleiadian Keys and features a guest solo from my drinking buddy Nolly (Red Seas Fire), who I'm sure you'll agree teared it up!
Add us up, message us, spread the word!

Thanks for reading

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Fred

Reaction score
Fantastic stuff man, and Nolly did indeed fucking rip! Looking forward to hearing more of this stuff.

Customisbetter

WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot
Contributor
Reaction score
The playing was godly.

I thought the screams were a bit dry though.. Not really my thing.

groovy as fuck.

Cheesebuiscut

Loves his Q-tuners
Reaction score
Yeah I agree the music is great, the screams could use some fine tuning but the cleans were great :yesway:

NailbombX2

Reaction score
Great stuff guys!
Sean from The Safety Fire did the clean vox part right?
he did an awesome job!
your music is really great,even beyond great
but the only thing that botherd me is your vocalist,
hes good,but sometimes he sounds weak/dry...
I'm sure he can work on it,keep it up guys,you got a really good band and I'll keep watching for your stuff!

Scar Symmetry

Ex Whiny Bitch
Reaction score
Nick just sent me a message on facebook asking me what I think... I didn't realise Dan Fucking Foord was their drummer!

:bowdown:

defchime

Reaction score
man, the "cunts" on rivers of gore pretentious'd the fuck outta ur post on there lol. I kinda liked it up until the clean vocals...definitely not the kinda thing I like to hear.

Once I get my musics recorded im not even goinna post it on there lol.

right_to_rage

Avant Temporal
Reaction score
Dan fucking Foord is insaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnne
Instantly recognizable style if you ask me, he's one of the few guys who can play these insane Drumkit from Hell rhythms with brutal feeling.

Chickenhawk

A Bad Idea
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm going to agree with most people here. Fucking KILLER music, definatly dig the singing, but the scream/yell doesn't really work :scratch:

HAARP

Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback!
I understand the vocals aren't everyones cup o' tea however we made a conscious effort to stray from the norm of low/high death vocals usually heard in this style for a more distinct yell/shout. Whether or not it works is down to personal taste but we dig it!

Metalus

JP BFR Whore
Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback!
I understand the vocals aren't everyones cup o' tea however we made a conscious effort to stray from the norm of low/high death vocals usually heard in this style for a more distinct yell/shout. Whether or not it works is down to personal taste but we dig it!

Dude ur stuff is SICK. When is the EP/Album coming out?

Props to Nolly for the kickass solo :metal:

Snorelax

Reaction score
This is some great stuff... really diggin Pleiadian Keys. I think the vocals fit very well with the music.
And a +1 on the ep/album. I can't wait to hear more

ryzorzen

shake and bake!
Reaction score
great song! i don't mind the vox, but they could be lowered in the mix by a db or two, just so some of that insane use of instrumental textures could stand out some more.

')