Haha guess what?

• Thread starter Tordenguden
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Tordenguden

Reaction score
I just learned that after oil and fish the biggest export goods from Norway is black metal. Thats fucking funny :lol:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Tordenguden

Reaction score
hehe true, but im sure many ppl around the world thinks black metal is PAIN too, so i guess we havent changed that much :shred: :hbang:

JJ Rodriguez

Contributor
Reaction score
Tordenguden said:
I just learned that after oil and fish the biggest export goods from Norway is black metal. Thats fucking funny :lol:

Is there actually a site with that statistic? That's fucking awesome :metal:

Tordenguden

Reaction score
No, i cant back this up in any statistics, but i have red it in several newspapers :D But its common known in Norway that we export very much BM to the world, and after Oil and Fish nothing can compete with BM in terms of amount. hehe, its fucked up, i know.

The Dark Wolf

Contributor
Reaction score
I need to get dual citizenship to Norway. No, wait. Tri-citizenship. I need to get Canadian citizenship, too because Canada is fucking awesome. :scott:

nitelightboy

I poop in shoes.
Contributor
Reaction score
Screw Canada. Get your citizenship someplace sweet like Arengentina, CHile, Colombia,etc....The women are seriously friggin' HOT!! :drool:

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
nitelightboy said:
Yep, Norway doesn't want it, so they try to get everyone else to take it for them :lol:

:rofl: Oh damn, that's funny

nitelightboy said:
Screw Canada. Get your citizenship someplace sweet like Arengentina, CHile, Colombia,etc....The women are seriously friggin' HOT!! :drool:

You can say that again, though I have nothing against Canada :squint:

nitelightboy

I poop in shoes.
Contributor
Reaction score
I do. It's called maple syrup. Far too many Americans use far too much of the sugary goodness and become fat and lazy. Damn you Canada!!! :fawk:

')