haha what a joke!

• Thread starter Jason
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Jason

Forum MVP
Reaction score
At first i was like "oh shit i didn't know ibanez made a 7 in that model" lol

Nik

Arrogant asshole
Reaction score
That has to be the most vague item description I have ever read.

And there's like 4 bids already :p

Naren

OldschoolGhettostyle
Reaction score
Wow... It's almost like selling a car on e-bay and saying "My son got this car a few months ago, but now he wants an SUV. It's in perfect condition and runs great. This is not a pic of the actual car. I got this pic on the web to give you an idea of what it looks like."

If this isn't a scam, then... I'm scared.

LordOVchaoS

NUDE MAN!
Forum MVP
Reaction score
I want a serial number! This could be a scam or somebody who has some jewel but has no idea what it is!

chronicinsomnia

Reaction score
For those interested.. here is the response I got.....

Hello the model number is Z000604143. Hope that helps you. Also right above where the name is on it says GI0. There is no whammy bar. The wood grain is a little lighter than the one pictured. This guitar was bought a year ago used from a guitar shop for 350.00. My son is 18 years old. You dont know this isnt a scam. I have not sold anything on ebay before so of course I have no feedback. I opened this acct to sell my sons guitar and cds for him. There is no case.
Thanks for your interest

Shannon

Lord Super Awesome
Contributor
Reaction score
chronicinsomnia said:
For those interested.. here is the response I got.....

Hello the model number is Z000604143. Hope that helps you. Also right above where the name is on it says GI0. There is no whammy bar. The wood grain is a little lighter than the one pictured. This guitar was bought a year ago used from a guitar shop for 350.00. My son is 18 years old. You dont know this isnt a scam. I have not sold anything on ebay before so of course I have no feedback. I opened this acct to sell my sons guitar and cds for him. There is no case.
Thanks for your interest

An Ibanez Gio7, perhaps? If so, what is this guy thinking? A Gio7 looks NOTHING like an SZ 6-string. They don't even have the same finish! What a dumbass. :rolleyes:

')