Hahah, uber shredding

• Thread starter Chris
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Mastodon

Songs about My Cats
Reaction score
I don't think they are doing anything for the "mainstream" really.

I started off listening to j-pop and techno, then got introduced to Korn. Then I started listening to the music my parents listen to.

Those didn't have solos in them and now I listen to a huge spectrum of music and extremely talented artists.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Buzz762

Destroyer of Worlds
Contributor
Reaction score
..Damn, I just read all those comments... Since when did YouTube become a good medium for people to sit around and randomly argue about whos a better guitarist--often with no actual example as to why they believe someone is better. Why the fuck does it matter? Guitar solos are fun to play, audiences tend to like them as long as they are not over done, and for the most part people just want to hear some music that they like. Most people aren't going to sit around at a concert critiqing every aspect of someone's playing and try to argue that someone's better than said guitarist. If anyone is doing that, they are just wasting their money to go see someone play so they can say how much they hate whoever.

I'd be willing to bet a large amount of people who go into those guitar solo videos to leave comments about slopiness and such are just searching for ways to make their e-penis larger. Sorry if I'm offending any of you with this but it really is beginning to piss me off. I understand that it may be not the neatest playing but in the end who the fuck really cares? It makes the fans happy.

Latest posts

')