Hair

• Thread starter Pollywog
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Pollywog

Reaction score
Okay let's get to the point. I'm trying to grow my hair out long again (it was kind of when I decided to get it cut) Well anyway its been a long time since I've had long hair and I want to grow it out again. But when it starts getting longer it pretty much turns into a fro type thing (aka super super curly) and was wondering if it would just grow out down after a little while cause it looks kinda goofy to have so much hair on the top of my head and little behind. Does anyone know for sure if it might start growing down again rather than straight up? Here's a pic of how long my hair is right now, I know it's a crappy generic myspace picture.

Attachments

• l_2fd6303cbfcd4a5d94d3f3190a739e54.jpg
    l_2fd6303cbfcd4a5d94d3f3190a739e54.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 29

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

budda

Do not criticize as this
Contributor
Reaction score
did you grow your hair out and it eventually went straight? if you answered "yes", chances are it will go straight again, eventually. taking a straightener to it will probably help too.

Pollywog

Reaction score
My hair was straight but a bit wavy when I was about six lol. But even though I've grown my hair out again to the same length it wasn't straight again. And I've thought about a straightener, hell I planned on buying one anyway just so I could look a bit different if I wanted to.

')