Halloween Costumes

• Thread starter Regor
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Regor

Double Edge FTW
Contributor
Reaction score
Alright, so who's doing what this year? Last year our band played a party and I was 'supposed' to be Caesar, but everyone thought I was Jesus. Year before that, I was an 80s rockstar.

I went out to a few stores looking at costumes for this year, as we're playing a costume party. For $40 there was a "Breathalizer" test, with a pipe sticking out of the crotch area that says "Blow Here"... kinda funny. I was thinking about being a metal Twinkie! But decided on a better costume. I bought a 'buffed muscle shirt' and I've got some wrestling shoes... all I gotta get is the gloves, and I'm going to be a MMA fighter. Should be funny.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Drew

Forum MVP
Reaction score
I'm thinking of getting/making a pirate costume, taping a bunch of nips to the ammo clip, and going as Captain Morgan.

...ok, so like no one saw that coming, lol.

Chris

Forum MVP
Reaction score
:lol: That's badass.

I'm having a small get-together, and going as the Clockwork Orange dude.

Shannon

Lord Super Awesome
Contributor
Reaction score
For the last several years, I've gone as an evil priest or a full-on 80s rockstar. This year, I'm thinking of getting these gigantic tits I found and go as a Wet T-shirt Contest Winner.

Drache713

Contributor
Reaction score
I'll probably just find a Batman costume (along with the millions of others that suddenly think Batman is cool just cause of the new movie and never were really into him...SELLOUT! :lol: ) and go trick or treating (yes, I know I'm 19, but who can pass up the opprotunity for free candy and the chance to make an ass of yourself?)

Actually, funny story about trick or treating. Last year I went with my girlfriend and her family, and my girlfriend dressed up as me and I dressed up as her (yes, attire, boobs and all). We got to this one house and the guy just stared at me and my girlfriend and he goes "so what are you two supposed to be?" and we explained we were going as each other, and the guy starts staring at me and goes "...You're a boy? I thought you were their mom!"

... :noplease: The nerve of some people, you'd think it'd be obvious i was a dude with my baritone voice, tall stature and all...

Leon

{##[====:::.
Contributor
Reaction score
i've been Buckethead the last couple years, and am sorta looking for something different this year.

Jesse

iJesse
Contributor
Reaction score
Im going as a cop, my friends going as a construction worker, m drummers gloing as an indian, and my other homies going as a biker. Seems fermiliar.... oh welll

C-Y-A later F-O-L-K-S

Regor

Double Edge FTW
Contributor
Reaction score
ilovegeetars said:
I'm thinking about going as Sharon Osbourne...anyone want to be my Ozzy? :hbang: :shred: :evil:

If you come to our show on the 28th, please don't bring any eggs. :flame:

(Sorry... I couldn't resist)

Leon

{##[====:::.
Contributor
Reaction score
sure, i'll just need you to hit me in the face with a shovel, so that i can talk like ozzy :p

ecalcagnino

\mm/
Contributor
Reaction score
One year I went as a bag of pot. I got a bunch or twigs and leaves and other assorted things and wrapped myself in plastic wrap. :nuts:

eleven59

None shall pass.
Contributor
Reaction score
I saw a picture once of someone who dressed up as a certain (rather hairy) part of the female anatomy :lol:

My band's playing a show on Halloween, this is what the costumes will be so far:
dent.jpg

Me (Arthur Dent)
066.jpg

Bassist (Choda Boy)
2731-vgh_sonic_the_hedgehog_1991.jpg

Drummer (Sonic the Hedgehog)

We just like the idea of the whole band (3 guys and a girl) walking into a sex shop and buying a large number of dildos for our bassist's costume and seeing how many sympathetic looks we can get for our singer (the girl) :lol:

Regor

Double Edge FTW
Contributor
Reaction score
eleven59 said:
We just like the idea of the whole band (3 guys and a girl) walking into a sex shop and buying a large number of dildos for our bassist's costume and seeing how many sympathetic looks we can get for our singer (the girl) :lol:

Just have the girl say "Oh, they're not for me... they're for them" :scream:

7slinger

wake up dead
Contributor
Reaction score
that BK shit is funny, but the best one I saw last year was I guy with a box on his head with 2 side-by-side oval cutouts in front of his face and a sign that said "free mamograms"...laughed my ass off...this year about 5 of us might go as Harlem Globetrotters :hbang:

')