Hancock

• Thread starter Shawn
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Shawn

ESP • Ibanez
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Just went to see it Tuesday, I thought it was good. Anybody see it yet?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Slayer89

The Demon Barber
Reaction score
Pretty funny; I liked it. The little surprise from the person about half way through or whatever kinda left me with a serious, "WTF?!", but otherwise, a cool movie.

loktide

dotlike
Contributor
Reaction score
it's definitely entertaining, but they should have left the drama off. It just doesn't fit in the whole context and makes thinks cheesy.

Codyyy

The Flip-Flopper
Reaction score
Saw it two days ago. I thought it was really good, much better than I expected.

FortePenance

Reaction score
Interesting idea, bad execution especially with those horrendous "twists". And the ending, wtf. :\ 5/10.

the.godfather

Mr. Flibble
Reaction score
I enjoyed this film. A solid 7/10 for me. It wasn't 'amazing' by any means, but certainly an enjoyable film to watch with some very funny parts during. I agree the ending was pretty bad. It was far too abrupt for me, almost as if they ended it a little too quickly just so that they could wrap it up. On the whole though a good, funny film. :yesway:

thedonutman

Reaction score
I think they tried too hard to squeeze a meaningful plot out of the second half of the film and didn't tie up any of the loose ends. In order for the film to fully make sense, you have to make up your own backstory. I absolutely loved the first half of the film though.

ZeroSignal

Meal Team Six
Contributor
Reaction score
Decent film. I enjoyed it but there were faults so I'd give it an above average 6-6.5 / 10.

Good fun but I wouldn't recommend it for someone looking for a deep plot or well thought out twists that'll have you guessing.

ibznorange

Chief Officer/RHLC ©
Contributor
Reaction score
it was good. nothing id really watch again on my own, but it was one of the best (for a guys mental health) date movies ive seen in a long time. still got some action and crude humor and stuff to keep it from being a chick flick, but cutesy enough to take a girl out on a date too

K7_Munky

Serial Thriller
Reaction score
I saw it last night I thought it was good halfway through the movie I didnt expect that to happen I dont wanna go into detail because I dont wanna ruin it for anybody.

Nick

Reaction score
i thought it was great its right up my alley humor wise though. the whole super hero who doesnt give a fuck thing was great

Trespass

AEADGBEA
Reaction score
To be honest, when it gets to the part where he does give a fuck and does something, I figured from that part on there would be a montage of all the good things he was going to do. Then he'd fail or get blackmailed into being the bad guy, but eventually would triumph with the help of others, cue credits its over.

I was genuinely happy it didn't do the cliche plot above. 7.5/10. If it didn't do the 2nd part and continued with the plot above, 3/10. I HATE cliche plots, no matter how well executed.

MikeH

Bring the gain
Reaction score
Saw it yesterday. Not a bad movie overall, but not super great. Had some funny parts in it. And I was completely baffled as to who the little French kid was until I walked out of the theater and randomly said "Halloween!".

My friends kinda gave me a funny look after that.

')