Hanging with Karl Sanders

noodles

Contributor
Reaction score
attachment.php

Karl's guitar is absolutely insane. Especially the headstock. I have no idea why anyone without a trailer and some roadies would want to own one of these things. :lol:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
That's badass, noodles. I wouldn't wanna be the incompetent sound guy at Nile's next gig...

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
KARL! I love that guy, one of my heroes... and very cool to me when I used to chat with him on the Nile forum.

Good stuff Dave :yesway:

purple_hazer

Brother Hypernia
Reaction score
hey man, can you pm me how you became an endorsee, like your particular story. i met a guy endorsed by kxk named tommy gibbons or summat and his story was rather odd

jacksonplayer

The Fusion Guy!
Contributor
Reaction score
What really impresses me is that you guys are wearing matching outfits. :lol:

Seriously, though, that's pretty cool. I'd love to check out that Warrior V in person.

Zepp88

Arktanian Diplomat
Contributor
Reaction score
You bastard, I wanna meet Karl! :lol: maybe we should have a big KxK meet to show all of our shiny new customs when they're all finished and invite Karl :)

And plus, the matching outfits!! :gayfight:

noodles

Contributor
Reaction score
What really impresses me is that you guys are wearing matching outfits. :lol:

Completely unplanned. I think the bassist was the only guy in the entire club that wasn't wearing camo pants. :lol:

Seriously, though, that's pretty cool. I'd love to check out that Warrior V in person.

It is completely ridiculous. The headstock is so long that it makes the guitar teeter really easily. You have to watch yourself with it, since you could take someone out on either side of you if you turn around. This guitar is older than mine, so the paint isn't as good as the newer guitars Rob is making. The scallops, fretwork, and Nile engraving are top-notch, though.

The doubleneck is a far better quality instrument. Dallas' new KxK pointy star was also really, really nice. He played the first four songs on his Deans, and then switched to the star. Karl only played about two songs on the WarriorV, and two songs on the doubleneck, spending all of the time on the glissendar neck. Karl also played about three different Deans. He was literally switching guitars every other song.

You bastard, I wanna meet Karl! :lol: maybe we should have a big KxK meet to show all of our shiny new customs when they're all finished and invite Karl :)

You should have come to the show. All the guys were hanging out after the show, and were completely accessible. Karl is pretty quite, but very friendly. Dallas will talk to you until you walk away. :lol:

Zepp88

Arktanian Diplomat
Contributor
Reaction score
I actually completely forgot about the show, I was gonna go with a friend of mine but out of the blue he decided he didn't wanna go :nuts:

I haven't seen Dallas's KxK, are there pics of it somewhere?

Reaction score
Karl is so fucking awesome! And the WarriorV is my favorite guitarshape... they look fantastic, even though they are so damn big! :metal: The Nile show I went to here in sweden is one of the best concerts I have ever been to! Simply amazing! :metal:

noodles

Contributor
Reaction score
That body shape has never been my thing, but it is perfect for Dallas. He has always been a Dean ML guy.

JJ Rodriguez

Contributor
Reaction score
For some reason I really like the 2+4 design, but I don't really dig the 3+4. The extra width must make it look not quite as sharp and skinny or something.

Latest posts

')