Happy new guitarS day.

• Thread starter yellowv
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

yellowv

Turd Ferguson
Contributor
Reaction score
Well a week or so later i am still loving the Loomis. Not a damn thing I would change on the guitar if i could. It's great. However, that pesky problem I had with the guitar when I first got it did rear it's head again though. A few days after fiddling with the jack the guitar seemed like it had a bad connection at the jack again. So i took it out and it seemed okay again. A couple of days later I was playing it and it started acting up again but this time it wouldn't shut off all together it just sounded like I rolled back the volume about half way. This made me wonder if it wasn't the jack at all and maybe the guitar needed a new 9 volt. I changed the nine volt and it hasn't had a problem since. The battery should have been pretty new but they use some cheap ass batteries in them from the factory. Does it sound to you guys like the battery could have caused the problem? Or could it still be the jack even though it seems fine now?
As for the Floyd Rose guitar. I can't believe I paid $150 bucks for it. I spent about 45 minutes to an hour setting up the Floyd and the damn thing plays like a dream. Awesome little guitar especially for the money. if I had extra cash laying around I would seriously get one in each color and pickup config.

kmanick

Contributor
Reaction score
do you still have a buzz problem with the Loomis? and where was it?

yellowv

Turd Ferguson
Contributor
Reaction score
do you still have a buzz problem with the Loomis? and where was it?

A little, mostly pretty much anywhere on the low B. I tried raising the action a bit but it didn't really help. I still haven't put new strings on it yet though which i think is most of the problem.

')