Hardcore material!

• Thread starter raybrochill
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

S-O

t(-.-t)
Reaction score
Haha, Ray, it's your dude Shaun O. here, the GC guy. Sounds bad ass. Did you mic John's rig, or is this X30? The drums sound great, are they Slate?

Awfulwaffle

Reaction score
Shit is damn good dude. The guitar tone is spectacular, almost exactly how I'd have had mine had I had (that's a lot of hads) my 6505+ when I recorded our last EP. What kind of rig'd was this done on?

raybrochill

Reaction score
Haha, Ray, it's your dude Shaun O. here, the GC guy. Sounds bad ass. Did you mic John's rig, or is this X30? The drums sound great, are they Slate?

MY DUDE! We're going to be messing around with his modded 6505 this coming week, but I figured I'd like to have a good backup with X30. We still need to get together and fiddle with that axefx of yours!

S-O

t(-.-t)
Reaction score
MY DUDE! We're going to be messing around with his modded 6505 this coming week, but I figured I'd like to have a good backup with X30. We still need to get together and fiddle with that axefx of yours!

For sure. The summer leaves lots of time to be had, and I may have some plug in goodies to share, SSL is so good...

')