Hardcore/Metal Axe-FX clip courtesy of Bulb and myself (Blackmachine/BKP content)

• Thread starter -Nolly-
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Snorelax

Reaction score
This sounds awesome, guys. I have been waiting for you guys to do something like this for awhile now.

BTW where did you get the layout for your myspace? It'd make a badass background.

ultranoob

Reaction score
This sounds awesome, guys. I have been waiting for you guys to do something like this for awhile now.

BTW where did you get the layout for your myspace? It'd make a badass background.

was wondering the same thing, very cool image

-Nolly-

Reaction score

Haha, thanks man, it's just an image I have on my computer for some reason:

What__the_future_is_near_again_by_l.jpg

-Nolly-

Reaction score
Great comments guys!

Chino doing vocals would be badass, he's probably my all time favourite vocalist.

budda

Do not criticize as this
Contributor
Reaction score
yay moar music! congrats nolly :)

edit: listening to uncle bubbles, this is great stuff guys! were you guys using the same settings and handing off the guitar? I'm not using headphones so I don't have the best sound quality right now.

Now I'm really GAS'ing for my 7 :rant:.

More music please :wub:

-Nolly-

Reaction score
yay moar music! congrats nolly :)

edit: listening to uncle bubbles, this is great stuff guys! were you guys using the same settings and handing off the guitar? I'm not using headphones so I don't have the best sound quality right now.

Now I'm really GAS'ing for my 7 :rant:.

More music please :wub:

Cheers dude, not really sure what you're asking though?
Misha and I tracked both sides on the riffs that we each wrote, rather than both having one side throughout the song. Both songs were done with the same guitar/settings (note that the "divebombs" were done on a fixed bridge guitar ;) ).

budda

Do not criticize as this
Contributor
Reaction score
I was referring to how sometimes on albums, you can hear guitarist A due to his tone and guitarist B due to having a different tone.

I'll give it all a proper listen with headphones, I'm sure it'll sound way better!

did you guys use the neck to do dives :nono: :lol:

-Nolly-

Reaction score
I was referring to how sometimes on albums, you can hear guitarist A due to his tone and guitarist B due to having a different tone.

I'll give it all a proper listen with headphones, I'm sure it'll sound way better!

did you guys use the neck to do dives :nono: :lol:

Ah well no, both of us used the same patch and guitar. You may be able to work out who wrote each riff from the playing style though.
And no, the divebombs are just pinch harmonics with bends or pre-bends, but everyone seems to think there's whammy bar action going on.

B36arin

Reaction score
For some reason I started laughing out loud at your myspace profile pic :lol: Sounds really great as well!

Stitch

Banned
Reaction score
Ah well no, both of us used the same patch and guitar. You may be able to work out who wrote each riff from the playing style though.
And no, the divebombs are just pinch harmonics with bends or pre-bends, but everyone seems to think there's whammy bar action going on.

Haha man, they're epic as fuck. Me and Spud do them all.the.fucking.time in TCPIG and it drives our bassist fucking mental. Do you get that stupid manic toothy grin whenever you pull one off too? :D

')