Hardcore/Metal Axe-FX clip courtesy of Bulb and myself (Blackmachine/BKP content)

• Thread starter -Nolly-
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

budda

Do not criticize as this
Contributor
Reaction score
Nolly, I've tried the pinch w/ release bend thing, havent cared enough to get it down yet lol. Good fun when they happen though!

I gave it a listen with headphones, and since i'm more familiar with misha's playing i could hear his style fairly well, and then of course what wasnt his would be yours.

soundclick page so i can get familiar with your stuff? :D :metal:

Anton

Death Squad
Reaction score
Checked out the link again since it was 2 cool songs,When I listened to the songs again the song
"Shinty-Six" HAS ONE OF THE BEST RIFFS I'VE EVER HEARD!
:shred: 0:44 TA-NINI-BOOO000ooo-Tanananinanani 1:00:shred:

-Nolly-

Reaction score
Nolly, I've tried the pinch w/ release bend thing, havent cared enough to get it down yet lol. Good fun when they happen though!

I gave it a listen with headphones, and since i'm more familiar with misha's playing i could hear his style fairly well, and then of course what wasnt his would be yours.

soundclick page so i can get familiar with your stuff? :D :metal:

Practise is the key to consistency with the squealies, keep at it and you'll get them cleanly far more often.
I'm interested to see how accurate you guessed the riffs. :)

You can check out SoundClick artist: Red Seas Fire - progressive groove metal technical polyrhythm time signatures if you like, that's my band. Just keep in mind that the stuff up there is generally very rough demoage. This is probably the most complete track up there, but it is only a demo:

SoundClick artist: Red Seas Fire - progressive groove metal technical polyrhythm time signatures

Scootman1911

Reaction score
The new song you posted is badass! You should post a download link so I can put that song on my iPod too :D

')