Harley Benton Headless Prototypes

• Thread starter lewis
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Aliascent

Reaction score
I think it would be worth the extra cost if they used the same EMG pickups in those that they already have in the Amaroks. Like it almost looks like the pickups are the only weak point of this guitar.

Its not a weak point, it's an opportunity to try new stuff.

lewis

Reaction score

Good thing about EMGs is they are really budget friendly.
Buying a Super 77 set (same as in the Amaroks) is really reasonable compared to other pickup company prices.
They are literally £159 a set

I play music

Reaction score
Good thing about EMGs is they are really budget friendly.
Buying a Super 77 set (same as in the Amaroks) is really reasonable compared to other pickup company prices.
They are literally £159 a set
Yeah well, if they already came with those pickups it would cost, how much, maybe 50€ more?
So there's a 100€ difference for what you get some Roswell pickups that are just a waste because no one will buy those used Roswell pickups from you.

MiPwnYew

Reaction score
Digging around the Thomann page, it seems like every other Harley Benton model ships to the US (even the ones that say out of stock), but when I add a Dullahan and try to checkout it says "Unfortunately we cannot currently offer delivery for this address". I've seen HB comment on social media that its because of Covid, but seems odd that it's the only model that doesn't ship to the US (and just happened to get a cease and desist) lol.

')