Has anyone A/B'ed the Engl Invader 100 and the Invader 150?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HighGain510

Contributor
Reaction score
Just hold on to it for a while after you get it so I have time to replenish my funds before you sell it :yesway:

I hate you Steve, you know that?! :rofl: I'm keeping this amp biznatch! :wub: Now they just need to get back to me... he said if I don't hear from their tech department about the special order to call on Friday... hopefully I hear back before then! :) Hopefully I can get the order put in by next week so I will get my amp not too long after Christmas! :D

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Karl Hungus

You're no daisy.
Contributor
Reaction score
As far as I know, the "Bright" switch is only available on the first 2 channels on the 150, but it's universal on the 100. I use the bright switch pretty much all the time, so I would feel a little lost without it on the other channels.

So, there's something tangible for you difference wise. ;)

HighGain510

Contributor
Reaction score
As far as I know, the "Bright" switch is only available on the first 2 channels on the 150, but it's universal on the 100. I use the bright switch pretty much all the time, so I would feel a little lost without it on the other channels.

So, there's something tangible for you difference wise. ;)

That helps seal the deal, thanks Ken (Karl! ;))! :wub: I definitely want the bright switch on my high gain stuff so I guess that makes it 100% official, it will have to be the Invader 100 then! :yesway:

encasedmetal

Sanctityguitarslingr
Reaction score
the 100 is just more saturated sounding and tighter, and yes the bright switch is universal- but it is annoying how you can't switch it off a channel without using midi settings- gay! anyways the 100 is the way to go.

Deathbringer769

Reaction score
The bright switch is indeed universal on my invader 150. Dunno where the thoughts otherwise came from.

Status
Not open for further replies.
')