Has anyone tried a Fane F70G

RadDadTV

Reaction score
I've been super curious about these, and seeing them be in Fryette cabs now/for a bit makes me even more curious. There really isn't too much on the internet, for the internet, especially not for heavier genre's that I primarily focus on. Anyone have a full on Fryette/VHT cab with these in them, and what do you think vs V30's. How does it feel/sound comparative to a V30 inside of an Orange 4x12 set up, do they pair well? Thanks

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

BurningRome

Reaction score
Watched an interview with Steve Fryette on the Fryette Youtube channel a year or so ago, he mentioned that the Fane ended up sounding like the Eminence P50E speaker.

The P50E seems pretty affordable compared to the Fane and the P50E sounds great with the many other brands of high end, high gain tube amps. It made my JCM2000 DSL sound so much better, cleaner, better note separation and really good balance. It ended up being in the similar in sound of my Deliverance 60.

Adieu

Reaction score
Is there any solid reason to go with them vs. Celestion or maybe Eminence and EVM?

Doesn't feel like there's room in this market for others without a damn good reason