Haunted Shores Megathread - Viscera EP out now

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

pineappleman

Why can I not sleep?
Reaction score
Perhaps to be more apparent in the next SEA full length? :cool:

Perhaps to be the LEAD SINGER on the next SEA full length???! Hmmm?!

I can dream... :(

But personally I liked his screams on OMNOM better, these ones seem to somehow not have as much emotion. This is strange though, never in my wildest dreams did I ever think I would be capable of criticizing anything about Elliot Coleman's voice. No matter, they will inevitably grow on me as I jizz more and more every time I listen to this.

ElliotOMNOM

Reaction score
Oh man, please criticize away. I'm far from perfect. I'm not really "Screaming" on the Haunted Shores track, more like "Yelling" haha. The OMNOM "screams" are fry.

Perhaps to be the LEAD SINGER on the next SEA full length???! Hmmm?!

I can dream... :(

But personally I liked his screams on OMNOM better, these ones seem to somehow not have as much emotion. This is strange though, never in my wildest dreams did I ever think I would be capable of criticizing anything about Elliot Coleman's voice. No matter, they will inevitably grow on me as I jizz more and more every time I listen to this.

ElliotOMNOM

Reaction score
Out of curiosity Elliot, how did you guys record the vocals?

:cheers:

I recorded them with Will Downey out of Bethesda studios, but I re-did my screams with Spencer because of timing issues on the old screams. We used a SM7B on the screams (of course hahah) but I can't remember which vocal mic we used for the clean singing.

Beardyman

Beardaholic.
Reaction score
Oh man, I heard this track lastnight. Fucking great! It's got a really cool vibe.
Ohh, Elliot. Lovee your voice dude. I personally love the screaming on this track. I love "yelling" screams, I guess you sort of pushed your voice to get those out? Greatt work.

Antenna

Oh God Damnit!
Reaction score
I have to say, I've disagreed with people who have downed spencer sotelo for being too high and just plain being crappy, but I actually am not a fan of Elliot. This song is great! The vocals are pin point on key, the placement of every naunce is well thought out and good, I'm just not feeling his voice. Not saying it's bad of course, I do love me some Haunted Shores tho.

sethh

ss.org SpongeBob
Reaction score
luv it. best haunted shores thingy so far!

synrgy

Ya ya ya I am Lorde
Reaction score

Latest posts

')