Haunted Shores Megathread - Viscera EP out now

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Zalbu

More time than skill
Reaction score
Wow, thanks for sharing this! Always wanted a Misha album without the vox. Been waiting since I heard him on Soundcloud.
He's working on an actual solo album too, don't know what the status on that one is though.

HoneyNut

Regular
Reaction score
Thanks for correcting me. It is a Mark+Misha project I suppose. Never heard their music before. It's unfortunate for me not be able to enjoy Periphery, but really enjoy their music, instrument-wise.

On a side note: Javier Reyes, and Matt of Animals as Leaders are working on a supposed jazz based album, "Polysemy". I think are called Mestis. Out nov6th. You guys will like that if you like this genre , obviously.

bulb

Reaction score
He's working on an actual solo album too, don't know what the status on that one is though.

I'll get to it when I have some time and when I figure out exactly what is going on there. Might make my first solo release a spacey rock thing actually...

DXL

Reaction score
I'll get to it when I have some time and when I figure out exactly what is going on there. Might make my first solo release a spacey rock thing actually...

That would be killer, don't be teasing us though :lol:

Devyn Eclipse Nav

Avid Open C Enthusiast, Aspiring Ghibli Wizard
Reaction score

Never really listened to the old stuff, but I can definitely say that I dig the .... out of this.

Favorite comment on the video - "This is what t1ts would sound like in the wild if they made a sound"

Xplozive

Reaction score
Boy if you feel this is happy then I'm concerned as to what you think a dark song is xD

Was thinking the exact same thing haha. Enjoyable song.

Cant wait to see periphery next saturday. I thin its like the 7th time for me :hbang:

wakjob

Reaction score
This is the tune that's playing in the background of all Holcolm's PRS & Seymour Duncan promos.

Sweet!

Khoi

Reaction score
Made a little cover of the riff at the end. I actually learned this months ago from Mark's PRS demo before it was named

nicktao

Reaction score
Khoi, that Blackwater is incredible! I really wish I went through with the deposit a while back. Awesome clip too!

Thorerges

Reaction score
Dig this so much. I know Mark is a huge black metal fan (and Misha thinks Emperor is "cool", which is good enough I suppose!) but this was a surprise. I really dig the black metal inspired intro and the man riff of the song is badass.

What a lovely side project that isn't just a Periphery clone, bought the album!

Blasphemer

Bird Law expert
Reaction score
I always have and always will prefer Haunted Shores to Periphery. And even past that, I prefer the instrumental versions of HS songs over the ones with vocals.

Fight me.
Don't really, please

Ordacleaphobia

Shameless Contrarian
Reaction score
I always have and always will prefer Haunted Shores to Periphery. And even past that, I prefer the instrumental versions of HS songs over the ones with vocals.

Fight me.
Don't really, please

QFT, except the vox part. You can't tell me with a straight face that good buddy didn't slay Immaterial or that Terra Firma was better without Semesky.

Haunted Shores full-length, the dream :shred:

wannabguitarist

Contributor
Reaction score
Boy if you feel this is happy then I'm concerned as to what you think a dark song is xD

:lol: Maybe happy was the wrong word to use but I was expecting something darker. This doesn't give me imagery of a dark snow covered forest filled with wolves or whatever :lol:. I've been listening to a lot of Dissection recently though so maybe my perception is a little skewed.

Latest posts

')