Haunted Shores Megathread - Viscera EP out now

-mouse-

Such a strange numb
Reaction score
the only final fantasy I've played is 10, but I watched Advent Children and loved it... I love Final Fantasy music. :D

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

windu

Reaction score
bulb and mark! 2 of my favorite bands collabing! and not to mention one of the BEST FF covers ever! as i posted on haunted shores comments. its so fluid everything sounds so perfect. the composition you guys arrange couldnt have been better.

only other favorite FF cover is red wings over baron by powerglove! that song and this one are my favorite FF renditions

is it wierd FF 7 is the only FF i dont like? (other than anything after 10)

you can stone me now!

All_¥our_Bass

Deathly Chuuni
Reaction score
sometimes i wish i had liked final fantasy more, just so i could catch the music. i always loved the music :D

people always say that my cleans and harmonies sound like final fantasy 7, so i must be missing out on something i actually would like...

i shall get a hold of this stuff.

it sounds great, even if i haven't heard the original at all! i'm a sucker for arpeggios like that too, though :)
I've attached a zip file with a bunch of FF7 midis, there's a lot of duplicates and different versions of the same tunes. I didn't do this myself so it's not exactly organized or named properly either.

TomAwesome

I LIKE JUICE!!!
Reaction score
sometimes i wish i had liked final fantasy more, just so i could catch the music. i always loved the music :D

people always say that my cleans and harmonies sound like final fantasy 7, so i must be missing out on something i actually would like...

it sounds great, even if i haven't heard the original at all! i'm a sucker for arpeggios like that too, though :)

Here's the original version (all right, not quite original since it's not PS1 synths) sans the prelude. Fantastic stuff. I'll resist posting more, but search Youtube for "Tour de Japon" for more live orchestral goodness.

All_¥our_Bass

Deathly Chuuni
Reaction score

Here's a zip file with a bunch of FF7 midis, there's a lot of duplicates and different versions of the same tunes. I didn't do this myself so it's not exactly organized or named properly either.

willyman101

Reaction score
I love how many FFVII fans are on here.
This is fucking amazing, I just jizzed in my pants.

BlackMetalVenom

Vallz und Veinaz
Reaction score
HahahaH, man I played this game only a year ago. Never played it when it originally came out.
Great medley.
Take care and take it easy.:shred:

RenegadeDave

Huge nerd
Reaction score
Holy shit! I listened again in hi-fi and picked upt he freaking experience points/gil ticking up when the fanfare starts. Listen close, you can hear that ringing sound of the number scrolling.

Nice touch guys!

bulb

Reaction score
really, thanks so much guys! we worked so hard on this so its good to see it being appreciated!
i have already been listening to a lot of one winged angel and i think i will either do that or liberi fatali, both hard songs to transcribe by ear (at least for me haha, but thats half the fun!) but i will do my best once i pick one!

Bloody_Inferno

Silence is Violence
Reaction score
really, thanks so much guys! we worked so hard on this so its good to see it being appreciated!
i have already been listening to a lot of one winged angel and i think i will either do that or liberi fatali, both hard songs to transcribe by ear (at least for me haha, but thats half the fun!) but i will do my best once i pick one!

I was actually gonna suggest Liberi Fatali to you. :lol:

One Winged Angel, while extremely cool to do... I'd love more for the more obscure tracks, like say Birth of a God, Motorcycle Chase...

Or better, try a medley of Legendary Beast/Maybe I'm a Lion/The Extreme! :idea: :eek:

Actually... Seymour Battle/Summoned Beast Battle/Decisive Battle (FFX) would may just be right up your alley bulb!

TravisMontgomery

Reaction score
Or better, try a medley of Legendary Beast/Maybe I'm a Lion/The Extreme! :idea: :eek:
If Misha doesn't pick up that idea then I'll definitely do it! I'd add one more song though. I would do Starting Up/Legendary Beast/Maybe I'm A Lion/The Extreme. There's actually a couple of more songs I would like to add....but it would be way too long haha. There are too many good songs from FFVIII!

Fzau

Unleash the proggies
Reaction score
If Misha doesn't pick up that idea then I'll definitely do it! I'd add one more song though. I would do Starting Up/Legendary Beast/Maybe I'm A Lion/The Extreme. There's actually a couple of more songs I would like to add....but it would be way too long haha. There are too many good songs from FFVIII!

I would LOVE to hear you play that :metal:

All_¥our_Bass

Deathly Chuuni
Reaction score
:holy: Wow!! This is really something. :shred: :hbang:

:bowdown:

You got any kind of transcription of this whole thing?
I would love to learn some of it.

bulb

Reaction score
All_¥our_Bass;1717469 said:

haha unfortunately not, when i say i transcribed, that literally means from nobuos midi to my recording, i dont know theory or how to write music and im retarded when it comes to tabbing, apologies!!

CrushingAnvil

Ironically enough, now in Jesus Land
Reaction score
I've only seen Advent Children and it was kind of over the top but I liked how it was made and the music really went with it, you really executed this with the utmost class, really epic.

Misha you're a really talented guy :)

By the way - 'Jetpacks was yes' reminds me of Rubber Johnny at the start :ugh:

haha unfortunately not, when i say i transcribed, that literally means from nobuos midi to my recording, i dont know theory or how to write music and im retarded when it comes to tabbing, apologies!!

Not everyone needs music theory to be talented at playing music itself :yesway:

Wow, normally not a bulb fanboy but here I am :lol:

TreWatson

A HUGE FREAKING WEEABOO
Reaction score
I love the way it sounds, absolutely fucking AMAZING.

I can't wait to hear the battle themes and victory themes.

i just can't wait to hear those (and hope you do them)

by the way, still looking for a vocalist?

i meant to ask a while ago and just sort of forgot.

Prydogga

Giddyup.
Reaction score
All_¥our_Bass;1717469 said:

I'm gunna pick up this song, there's some *funky* tabs of this on UT that require some transposing, and of course low A.

Latest posts

')